Saturday 1 June 2013

The wait

    My Tamron lens is here! I'm so glad... I actually went out and took a couple shots with it which I'm going to upload soon. I love it!
    Passing to the actual post, here are the pictures I took the last day. I think my inspiration level was acceptable, and I was able to get some keepers.
This first one caught my eye because of the reflection on the right. That, plus the busy background made me really enjoy this picture. Also, I used a bigger f numer with a 400 ISO in order to get a good depht of field.

This picture actually gave the name of this post. First time I thought I would photograph a lady close to this man, but then I saw him through the viewfinder, and I loved his body expression. Or should I say the lack of it?

This is one of my first abstracts. What I liked was the contrast between the chairs.


I actually waited a couple seconds with the camera to my eye in order to get him in this position. But it has totally worth it!

Thanks and feedback would be grately appreciated!

3 comments: