Friday 14 June 2013

Hard work

    So the title of the post was given by the first picture you're going to see. This time I will explain a bit how I did the pictures. I only used my Tamron 55-200mm for this time...
The first one was taken at 200mm. I did this because I did not have time to get closer and still catch him posing like this. Still, I think I managed to capture what he was doing reasonably good.

In the Union's square there are like benches on each side of it. I loved the way everybody was aligned and also the first guy standing on such a bench.

On the board it says "In the main role, the king". I thought that guy's attitude and stature really matched to the board behind him.

Again, one of those benches. The only difference is that I had to wait a bit to get her in this position. I think it being a bit less natural helped the shot.

There are 2 reasons why I didn't deleet this photo. One, the child's pink jacket had a great color and 2, her face expression is priceless.

I actually did learn something during this photo walk. I learned that sometimes you just have to wait with your eye through the viewfinder to actually find details in different persons that can transform a crappy shot into a good one. Because, in the end, street photography is about capturing the society and emotions of it.

One more thing, I started building a portfolio with my best pictures, so I might finish that soon and share it here.:) Thank a lot and, once again, feedback would be greately appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment