Saturday 8 June 2013

First night time street photography experience

    Yes, as it says in the title, this was my first street photography experience at night. I shot with both lenses, my kit and the Tamron 55-200, because there was a large really well lit boulevard so I could obtain good enough shutter speeds.
    I only have two pictures selected, as I tried to choose my better ones.
The first one is about a guy who was about to order some food from a fast-food shop. I liked the light which acted as a kind of a reflector on him.

As you can see, there has been done some post-processing on this one. I initially saw the effect of the light, and decided to put the accent on it. 
Interesting thing, usually, at that hour, city streets are full. This time, Transilvania International Film Festival was rolling so all the crowd was packed into a square that you can actually see in the upper part of the image.

Theese are the pictures I took at night and I am looking forward for tomorrow as I might go to see a tree cutting competition. Sure, camera is a must take! Thanks and feedback would be highly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment