Thursday 20 June 2013

A bit wider this time

    Basicaly, what the title means is that I decided to shoot some pictures with my wide kit lens again, the 18-55. Since I really don-t like the colors of it, I decided to shoot B&W only. That way, I coukd still get the color image at the end on my PC by shooting RAW, but I could get a black and white preview while "chimping". I liked the experience because, sometimes, different is better. It was good to capture some pictures that I couldn't have got without the wider focal lengths.
The first one happened right in front of a church. I saw the guy but I was too far away, so I went round the church hooping I'll get a better position when I come back. And lucky ,e, I found that position and, like a bonus, he started reading a newspaper. For me, this hives more clues about the social life in the picture.

I took this one because I thought I could use the principle of leading lines. I think every line in the picture takes the viewer to the old lady.

Here's another one. I waited for quite a bit but the lady didn't turn to me. But still, I think I was able to capture the loneliness and the wait in this shot.

Thanks again and don't forget to check my other blog, tudorphotoevents.blogspot.ro, if you hadn't so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment