Saturday 22 June 2013

DIY home studio part 2

    So, after a long time I went back to our family's lodge in the mountains. I waited for the night to set, so I could set the lighting myself. For a while now I saw theese "bar" type of pictures and I wanted to try it. Since we have a bar right into the living room, I grabbed this bottle and started setting it up. Besides the ambient light, I used a torch light to illuminate the cards and make them pop out.
    Now, here's the thing. I did have 2 pictures left. The first one is a bit better I think, but in the second one the accent is put more on the bottle. The thing is that there are some details I don't really like in the second shot.
    As a conclusion, which one do you like more? Thanks again for all the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment