Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tammy testing

    Well, my Tamron lens is here! So basicly it's been on my camera 95% of the time since I got it, and I must say I love it.
    Theese are some shots from the first day of testing, just an hour long walk. Not going into too many details, here are the pics:
Since I first took a photo with this lens I was impressed by the color in comparison with the kit lens. Also, I like that you can see the rain. Funny thing, I carried an umbrela, so one of my hands was constantly occupied. That meant there was no point having a tele since I hadn't had a hand to modify the focal length. That was a good thing, if I really think about it, because it acted like s prime...

What this lens made me do is keep more pictures in color. They simply aren't dull like the ones out of the kit lens.

Now I know this last one ain't street photography, but it was more like a test for the Tamron. Beautiful colors at 200mm focal length.

So, that was it. I am going to upload really soon some more shots since I have 3 sets of them that need to be posted. Thanks again and feedback would be grately appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment