Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shiny movement

    I found myself some time to get out on the streets and try a technique that I've heard of lately. Basicly, no more lines or stuff like that, just street photography. The trick is that I had my headphones on listening to music while I was shooting. And, trust me, it DID make a difference. I don't know if they made me more confindent or just they distracted me from the people's reaction when seeing me, but I can say that, as an experience, it was great! I'll deffinetly use this in the future.

    Another thing, I'm planning on getting 2 lenses. The canon 50mm f1.8 for working with fix focal lengths and a tele, a Tamron 55-200 mm. I know the Tamron is a really cheap lens, but the thing that makes me buy it and not a canon is the incredibly small size. I mean, it's not much longer than the kit lens, and for a tele, it's just great.
    Getting to the pictures, here are they. I saw this window of trees and I stood there and waited for another person to pass through the frame to fill it up. Also, the colors really popped up, so there was no need to make it B&W.

The next one isn't as well done technicaly speeking, but it does transmit a lot of emotion.  I've got nothing else to say about this actually...

Finally, the picture that gave the name of the blog post. I first saw this beautiful Harley on the sidewalk and trust me, it looks exactly as it looks in the picture. All the 'matte' chrome on it gives the picture a really cool dynamism.

 

 
Okay, I'm dorry for the smaller pictures, but blogger, once more, doesn't alow me to resize more than one picture.
 
But still, you can check all of my pictures on my google plus account.

No comments:

Post a Comment