Wednesday 8 May 2013

Back in nature

    Well, in not more than 2 days I'll be posting some other pictures where I tried to play with lines. But that's another post.
    The short story is that we took a walk with our neighbours in the nearby forest, so I wanted to practice a bit nature photography. I think I did allright...
   

I honestly love the framing on the first one. Also, I'm glad I managed to capture the sun without getting any lens flare, considering the (quite rubbish) lens I have. One more thing, I really love that green. It deffinetly smells like summer is coming where I live.


This one, once again, I chose for the colour. I think thatbthe odd shape and the colour that pops up combine really well.

As I said, in no more than 2 days I'll post some pictures where I played with lines. I got the idea, from a video of Mike Browne, a really awesome photography teatcher.

Once more, you can check all of my pictures on my google plus account.

1 comment: