Friday 17 May 2013

Good day

    As the title says, I had a really good day with plenty of keepers in my opinion. Once again, I plugged in my earphones and started walking. I felt like I could really concentrate on photographing moments.
    Most of them are done in daylight, but I think one of them is actually done at midnight. I know the moment  I choose to shoot is not too good, around 3 p.m., but that is , usually the only time frame I've got for going out.
    As there are plenty of pictures, I'll quickly pass to them.

This picture was all about the reflections. I love the overwelming amount of "images" you get in this shot.

I really like this one because if the geometric pattern. Plus, the pidgeon and the old lady at the top adds a bit of life to this still.


This is the only color picture I decided to keep. Actually, I kept this picture because of its colors. A strange thing actually, the man on the bike actually was a photographer taking shots of random people on the streets.   


The white bike is actually a thing a bit more special then me. I really love cycling, especially Mountainbikes, and, for those who can't read in Romanian, here's the translation on the board hanged on the bike's frame: In the memory of all biker victims of road accidents. Now my only question is, Romania being a country where stealing bikes slowly becomes a sport, how much will it stay there before it gets stolen? :)


I would have probably never even thought of this before the lines article I talked about in one of my recent posts.


This one has oficially bacame one of my all-time favourites. It's contrast and kind of optical illusion feeling is something I find great about it.


As I told you, one of those pictures is taken at night. And this is it! I'm really glad that having noise in the pictures doesn't affect a B&W shot too much... In my opinion, the shadows are the elements that make this picture.

One more time, you can find all of my pictures on my google plus account.

Thanks for all the feedback given so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment