Saturday 11 May 2013

Messing up with lines

    As I said in my previous post, last time I tried to play with lines. How did this come to me? Once again, it's Youtube's fault. So I was watching a video from Mike Browne and one of his suggested videos was one where he explained how important were choosing angles and lines in a photograph.
    So, basicly, I went out to experiment with this. I am a bti new to all theese techniques so for me is really cool to just go out and try different techniques to see which ones suit me best.

I really like the detail of the web(I think that's how it's called) in this picture. Also, I did not make it B&W because I really loved the dark colour.


Now this one is an example of playing with lines. I took a picture where the line was paralel to the edges of the shot and it was just booring. This way, though, it gave it a different perspective.

Even though I liked to experiment, my next shots will probably be pure street photographs. I really love the small details in this type of shots and how something as insignificant as a poster can change the message of a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment