Thursday 2 May 2013

Last from April

   Well, theese last shots are from several days of taking pictures. The first one is from one of my numerous after-school walks through the city. The last two were from the organization of Faget Marathon in cluj, cycling contest in which I participated too. Enough with the talking, let's see the pictures.
This first picture shows me how my "courage" evolved. At the beginning, I wouldn't have had the guts to just stand there and wait for her to turn around, but, now that I had, I love the result. I think the best of this picture is the overall context and the relationship between the two subjects.

As I said in the description of the poster picture posted earlier in the blog, I did see quite a lot of men pushing trolleys in digitalrev tv's youtube videos. Since I don't see quite that many around my hometown, this was an oportunity I couldn't loose.

For some reason, I really love this one. The subject is in perfect focus, in contrast with her body. This is one of those shots that you really like, but you can't explain why.

So, for more pictures, don't forget to check my google plus page.

2 comments:

  1. There is not necessarily an explanation for something we love. Especially in photography. Nice series.

    ReplyDelete