Wednesday 3 April 2013

First steps to post processing

    So, starting from now, I learned how to post edit my pictures. I currently use Adobe lightroom 4.3 because I like the general UI of it. So, all the pictures presented were adjusted... But I think you can create some extraordinary pictures with the whole post processing thing without making the picture too cartoonish.
    Otherwise, nothing new. Again, just a walk in the center of Cluj taking some shots. The weather has been quite nice for photography, being no harsh light or really deep shadows. Actually, there was something new theese days... I went to a friend in "Dambu rotund", a neighbourhood best known for its less then friendly people... So, basicly, this neighbourhood is situated right across the railway crossing the town. I decided to take a few shots on the road to this friend, and, without realizing, I crossed the railway. Next to a shopping center, I saw a bunch of gipsy kids. Here, in Romania, that's not such a good sign... So i rapidly crossed the road, untied the camera from my wrist, stuffed it in my bag, and continued my road. I can't describe those feelings, but they were interesting, in a nasty way. Going back to the shots, here are my two selections. Of course, you can find them all on my google plus account, to which I'll put a link. I'll make a new album for every new month of street photography, so that I'll stay better organized.
    Thanks for reading this and enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment