Saturday 13 April 2013

Tried a project... And not...

    So, I looked on the internet to some cool shots with grafitti walls. I found interesting the whole art in art concept. So, I decided to try it. And, quite fast, I got bored. I mean, I really like situations where those graffitti paintings combine with the environment or interact with humans. For example, this is what I tried in the first picture, but the situation (the placement of a stupid car) ment that nobody passed through there for the whole 10 minutes I waited. I think I'll just stay to street photography, maybe lansdcapes or action shots...
    This is quite a short post, but in the next one I'll show you some nice landscapes that I've just done and I'll also put my camera settings and so on... Without any more bla bla bla, here are the two shots for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment