Monday 15 April 2013

Difference ain't bad at all!

    I was walking on Saturday evening by the local river with, of course, my camera. I found a concert that I had no idea before it actually existed, but I took a couple of (honestly quite rubbish) shots. While walking back, I started to photograph the river. You don't get many ocasions to take nice photos of it because it usually ain't big enough, but since the last week has been continously raining, the river was high enough. So yeah, I took a couple shots here and there and then I decided to wait for the sun to come down. Really interesting, the power just went out(in the moment I'm writing this).
    At evening I started to feel the lack of a tripod and I couldn't really compose the shots. So, the next, I had a tripod with me and did all things all over again. No more talking, here are the selection of shots for today. Don't forget to check all of them in the link to the g+ account at the bottom of the post.




I just found out that I am able to resize all photos! Thanks google for solving that issue!!!



At the ending, for my happiness provoked by the resizing thing, a picture that I took the same day.



No comments:

Post a Comment