Sunday 7 April 2013

Less is more?

    Well, once again, I hadded out on the streets to capture some shots. Weirdly, I did not feel as certain on what I was doing than in other days, so, at the beginning, I hesitated a bit... Also, at the end of the day, I didn't feel like I got enough good shots. But still, there were some moments out there that I think made a great. Also, as you're going to see, small details really can transform a picture. That detail that I'm talking about is something I saw only in the post processing part.
    Also, today, I started wishing more and more for a tele. I feel like there are so many things I am missing just because I cant't reach them. Also, being a beginner, I haven't got the guts to get so close to my subjects yet, but I think a tele would help me not miss those shots. Plus, I'd also like to start doing a bit of street portraiture, for which a tele is a must have.
    By the way, here are my shots for today. To see all of them, just go to the link at the end of the post.

The detail I was talking about is the about to fly pidgeon in the down left corner.






No comments:

Post a Comment