Sunday 21 April 2013

Long time no shoot

    So I took theese pictures on Thursday, but, untill now, I hadn't even had time to see them. So after a bit of post-processing, here are my shots for today.
    I usually shoot in Ae (Aperture priority) or, rarely, in full Manual. The second choice has the problem that I can't set the camera fast enough for quick thinks that require "reflexes".

    I like to call this picture "The beauty and the beast" for obvious reasons. I shot this one at f/9.5. In order to keep that aperture and a shutter speed of 1/750, I almost allways used ISO 400. Basicly, I think that I'll better keep my ISO high than have slow shutter speeds in varying lightning conditions.


        Settings are the same for this one, except, this time the shutter speed was 1/500 of a second which was enough.


    In this picture, I found that f8 gave me enough details for this type of photograph.

    Being a still and having time to take the shot, I was pleased with a smaller speed of 1/180 of a second.


    Not speaking technically anymore, I love the man's face expressions. Also, the modern lady and the background, and the dog, and everything in this picture, to mee, gives it a special look.
    Theese being said, you can find all my pictures on my google plus account.

No comments:

Post a Comment