Tuesday 1 October 2013

Back to school

    I'm sorry for posting so late, promise won't happen again :). I've been really vusy and didn't have time to post my latest pictures. I have 2 sets right now, here is the first one, and the second one is on the editing lane.
    I find going back to school an oportunity to go out on the streets more, to restart doing what I first did and loved (I still do), street photography.
I'm attracted to the first one because of the collors, but also because of the geometry. This was taken accidentaly, without having my camera to my eye, but I think I was pretty lucky.

For this one, I love the separation the colors give to the picture. Also, I am trying more and more not just to photograph people, but to photograph theur way of life and what are they doing, basicaly putting them into context.

This is my favourite one for the set. I love the kid's curiosity, love the colors and the general composition. This is a picture that works really good for me, you might not like it, but I certainly do.

Not much to say, but please check out my portfolio at http://tudorsphotos.weebly.com/. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment