Sunday 6 October 2013

Turkey trip

    Yes, as the title says, I went to Turkey for the timing of RedBull Sea to Sky and, meanwhile, I took the chance to snap some pictures. Plus, I've been thinking about the blog and decided to make my posts more photography-orientated, plus there is an interesting review/comparison coming soon.
    Sol, lets start!
        One of my goals in Turkey was to take at least one street photograph to ilustrate the people in there. And here you get a contrast between all the tourists visiting and going to the beach and the hard working locals.
No photoshop in here, trust me! This guy's pants were bouncing up and down like crazy, and here is what wah underneath :)).

For theese street shots I shot in A mode on my 40D. I probably was at around f8 and ISO 200, getting me a good enough shutter speed.

    What I like about about this picture is the amount of detail present and the wide perspective. Also, being shot at 18mm on a crop body, the depht of field is huge.
Being so close to the beach, I had to snap pictures of sunsests :). So this is one of them, though not my best...

This is my favourite. Again, you can see the contrast of tourists and locals, but in another enviroment. I really like the colors, too.

And, finally,the last shot. Actually, you can see a square on top of the mountain at the left. That was the race's finish. Nice right?

One more thing, I just bought a Canon 50mm f1.8 and I love it, but all of that in a coming soon post.

Thanks again and if you haven't, don't forget to check my website tudorsphotos.weebly.com. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment