Tuesday 3 September 2013

How a little change can challenge your creativity

    Maybe it's a long title, but it describes exactly my mood the last weekend. So, I just recently got myself a Canon 40D to replace my 20D, and wanted to try it out. I went to the mountains to take some shots, and that was a big challenge. I mean, from the usual sports or street photography, I went to nature shots, which was not bad, though I still enjoy the other 2 domains a little better. also, if anyone from Romania is interested in a really nice Canon 20D, mine's for sale here:http://mercador.ro/oferta/canon-20d-body-card-2gb-neck-strap-baterie-incarcator-IDUeYb.html.
Ok, here's the first one. Mainly I like the colors in it, though not the most creative composition, I have to admit.

This one, though looks heavily post-processed, it's actually not. I had the flash ot top of my camera, so I underexposed the whole scene and flashed the tree at half power. This way, I created this effect which I find quite interesting.

Again, this is another product of my imagination. Again, underexposed and flashed, this one I kept in color. I shot a branch from the top of it, and here's theeffect I got.

I regretted not having a way of taking macro shots, but this was the best I could get. Still, I don't think it's bad...

Thank you for the patience and don't hesitate to check out the rest of my blog.
Also, I finalized my portfolio, and you can find it here: http://tudorsphotos.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment