Tuesday 16 July 2013

How not to be inspired

    Yep, as the title may say, I did not have my best photographic day... But still, I found theese 2 pictures decent. Actually, I did do something else this past week. I went to shoot a couple pictures in front of our MTB cycling team's sponsor showroom. But still, nothing too interesting. The only thing is that nobody actually knew what they wanted, not even the person who organise the whole thing... I mean, they didn't even know where they wanted their shots to be taken. Luckily, we staged a few scenes and I could get some images...
Starting with the street shots, I found this giraffe interesting because of the way it was colored, but the overall color of the shot didn't attract me... So I decreased saturation, tweaked the WB and pumped up the vibrance on the giraffe, and this is the result... 

This one I like the array of benches, even though the background looks a little clutered.

This is from the whole team shoot thing. Of course, the clicheic shots could not be avoided...

Here I tried to highlight the brand but make it in a discrete way by not focusing on it. Instead, I good a pretty good portrait that includes the team's colors.

And the last one was one of the whole "staged" scenes, where they walked out of the showroom and jumped into the car.
Don't forget to chech my website and portfolio, http://tudorsphotos.weebly.com/.
So that was it, I'm taking a photographic time-out for the week-end, since I'll be gone to the national XCO championship. Thanks and, like allways, feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment