Monday 8 July 2013

End of trip...

    So this was the end of my trip to Italy, a great trip in which I've had lots of fun... And, also, theeese are the last pictures from the last day. Even though there are only 2 posts from this trip, you'll be able to see another one with some of the best shots I've taken at my cousin's graduation on tudorphotoevents.blogspot.ro and also I'll share over there my first experiences with flash photography.
    But, coming back to the subject, here are my last shots:
This first one is obviously all about the colors. This is what I love about my Tamron lens, the colors it produces. Sure, I added a bit of vibrance in Lightroom, but still I love the colors this lens produces.

What attracted me to this was the overall geometry of the picture. I've made it B&W in order to put the accent on the shapes and not on the flushed colors.

I did crop this one creatively in order to let the viewer see the splashes behind the running man.

Now, I have a question. Thatnikonguy is having a contest with the theme cinematic, I'd recommend checking that out. What do you think, would this picture suit the theme?
Also, don't forget to check out my freshly created portfolio at tudorsphotos.weebly.com.  
Thanks in advance for the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment