Tuesday 26 March 2013

Snow, rain, snow, rain and again snow

   Today has been quite a depressing day. And not just because it alternated snow with rain all day, but because I saw the forecast, and didn't like it... For one week minimum we'll probably not see spring coming... But still, after school, I went out to try taking some photographs. 
    I try to choose different routes each day, so that I can constantly find new subjects. So, when I started, I tried not to let the light rain hold me back, so I went a bit through the city center and then went up near the botanical garden. As I started a climb to the garden, it was raining. As I arrived to the street end, it was snowing. As I started to go back home, it was raining again. I mean, my mind started to get a little confused :)
    Let's go to the pictures. The first one is done on an important boulevard in my city. I really like big contrasts in photography, so, by now, you probably figured out what made me take this picture ;).

    The later one is done on my so called "climb" to the botanical garden. What I found interesting were both the round geometry and the depht of field given by the array of pillars.
    
    
    As a closing remark, I will try to end by saying I'll be trying not to upload more than 2 photos onto the blog because, as I said, for some reason, Blogger won't let me resize only 2 pictures. Instead, to see the full collection of pictures I take, don't hesitate to visit my google plus account.

No comments:

Post a Comment