Monday 25 March 2013

No "studio like" shots on the streets

    Theese days I've been taking some shots of two different subjects. One, a cycling competition in which I actually participated and two, well, it's a longer story. So, I found a contest in which the subject must be an old car. Since I don't quite have access to something like that, I didn't give it much attention. Untill 2 days ago, when, while winting for my father, I saw a really nice red Fiat 600. It was in a perfect condition, so, luckily, I had my tripod and my camera with with. I set the camera and wanted to try light painting, but I didn't have a flashlight. Then, I remembered I had my phone which has a flash, so the whole process began. After the last shot, an old lady from a window asked me what was I doing. I told her I was on a public space and all those things, but she couldn't understand. I mean I didn't quite care, because I had already taken my shots, so I went away.
    Now, the thing I actually learned is not to try studio photography on the street. I mean, on the street, don't take anything like a tripod or flash, because people won't quite like it... For me, at least, taking photographs on the streets will come down to instant shots, not any long exposure tripody flashy things...
    I will start with the picture I chose for the car. Unfortunately, my sensor needs a desperate clean, but, luckily I found  some software to remove the dust particles from the photos, so I will be able to use theese photos.
 
    After that, on Sunday, as I said, I took some shots at a local cycling contest. I thing I got some decent shots, but the one that I am actually more proud of is this.
 

    So, this is it for today... If you like my posts also check my google plus account for more pictures that I took...

No comments:

Post a Comment