Wednesday 20 March 2013

Everything must begin in some way

    The first post on a blog can be either the best or the worst post. To cut things off, because I am going to tell my story as it happens, I'm going to jump right into the story. What do I intend with this Blog? Easy! I love photography and, since I discovered it some years ago (currently being 16), I just wanted to improve more and more... Since something like a month ago I bought my first DSLR, a second hand Canon 20D. Since then, I've been taking pictures with it in allmost all my free time.

    Since I know myself, I liked taking pictures of landscapes and action photos...


    But, two weeks ago I discovered another face of photography...Street photography. Since them, I went out every single day to take shots of people and not only.

    This blog is going to contain my story filled with pictures, good or bad, experiences and things I learn through the process. I even intend on taking a photography course from August 2013, and I shall tell all the things I learn plus shots I take.



    Hope this wasn't too booring, first real post is coming with pictures, with my first attempt to do street photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment