Thursday 26 December 2013

Something new

    I figured out it was time to try out new things... and that thing is video. Actually, there are 2 things. The first one is that I started experimenting with videography a little... I got myself on Olympus EPM-1 and have shot a couple so far... and I have to say I really enjoy it...
    The second thing is that I started a youtube channel. You can find it right here if you want to check it out! Actually, I invite you to do so. I'm not sure of the direction this channel is going to take, but I have a plan for it. I want to release different tips and tricks about photography and videography, why not? Also, I would want to do something like a little showcase of 5 images expressing what do I feel I've done wrong or right with them, and basicaly try to give them an honest critique. Or, maybe, some live lightroom editing, who knows?
    The things is, I don't lack ideas... I just have to find myself the right audience for this type of videos. I know it's been a while since I last posted on this blog, but I don't intend to just leave it. I actually quite like, it has been a mirror of my evolution throughout the year, and I'm proud of it. I will definetly keep this along with my youtube channel, because I like the way you can express yourself through theese posts.
    Attached to this post is my first video, my emmersion into a world of half unknown things, and that's video. I mean, phhotography helps a lot in vide production, especially in shooting the actual clips, but there are so many new things to explore, I don't really know where to start.
    Last, I tried my first photo story. It wasn't really an easy task, but I think I managed to get  my best 50 images of the night and tell the audience a story. If you'd like to critique the images, feel free to leave me a comment on this blog after seeing them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spizdi/sets/72157638488663433/


    Last, I know I won't write so often here, but that's because of the whole youtube thing... I really hope it will come out nice ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment