Tuesday 31 December 2013

Filming a music video

    Ok, so it's not exactly a proper music video, but it is a bass cover of my friend, Stelian Saracut, doing this thing (with the bass of course). It has been great fun filming and editing it, especially because I learnt a lot in the editing domain. I feel more confident in editing my videos now, mainly because I did learn some new basic things.
    I was thinking of putting out a behinds the scenes type of video, but I'm not sure I have what to make it from. I was thinking of creating it from a timelapse we did while we were there and a series of "drwaings" to explain where were the lights placed and all of that... I mean, we'll see, who knows, maybe I'll do it...
    By the end of this week I'll be putting out my video about old DSLRs for new photographers, talking from my own experience of learning on a Canon 20D. But that's another video.
    Please check the video below and tell me what you think about it... Thanks and "see" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment